My To Do List for 2019
Before ending 2019, I want to accomplish this:
Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful year in 2019. I can't believe the year is almost over and a new decade will begin in a couple of weeks.
My To Do List for the Rest of 2019
1. Finish decorating for Christmas! I'm having my parents and extended family over for the holidays. I recently moved into a new home and I need to finish decorating.
2. Finish reading The Testaments by Margaret Atwood. If you watch The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu, you might like this book too. This novel is meant to the be sequel to this story.
3. Visit my family in New York City and Boston. After Christmas is over, I plan to travel to see my family up north.
4. Re-organize my home. I don't know about you, but for me it is hard to keep everything organized. I'd like to clean up and have everything organized for the new year.
5. Have a fun New Year's Eve celebration! I want to enjoy what is left of 2019 and have a nice New Year's party with my family and friends to end the year on a positive note.
What would you like to do before the end of 2019? What are your goals for 2020?