As promised, here is how I did for the month of May!
Here are what my top 10 goals were for MAY and how I did:
1. Save money. --- I didn't save as much as I wanted to, but I still did save some!!
2. Put up a course on Udemy.---I did not do this.
3. Complete at least 4 modules on my TEFL course.---- I did not do this.
4. Work out and run daily. ----I did really good at this.
5. Learn how to edit videos.----I didn't do this.
6. Get a UK visa.----I tried, but it got declined.
7. Buy tickets to go to the U.S.A.-----I bought tickets to other countries because my plans changed.
8. Skype my grandmother every week.-----I did pretty good at this.
9. Give my mom a really nice Mother's Day gift.------Mom loved her Mother's Day gifts.
10. Floss everyday.-----I did okay with this, but not as well as I should have.
So, this month could have gone a lot better, but it still went well because I improved on myself.
I got more online work, I helped out my mom and sister a lot, and I improved a lot of my other relationships.
So, not a bad month at all.
I hope you're month went well!!