很多学习中文的同学都会有一个困惑:
Many Chinese learners often have this question:
中文到底有没有“时态”?为什么有时候我很难判断一件事情是已经发生、正在发生还是将要发生?
Does Chinese have “tenses”? Why is it sometimes hard to tell whether something already happened, is happening, or will happen?
其实,中文的“时态”不像英语那样通过动词变化来体现。
In fact, Chinese does not express tense through verb changes like English.
它主要依靠:时间词 + 语境 + 结构助词。
Instead, it relies on time words + context + grammatical particles.
简单来说:
Simply put:
?? 中文的时态语法不复杂,但需要在表达时注意使用时间提示词。
?? Chinese tense is not complicated, but you need to pay attention to time expressions.
?? 电话对话 | Phone Conversation
A:喂,杨姐,你在哪呢?
A: Hello, Sister Yang, where are you?
B:我在家。
B: I’m at home.
A:你在家做什么呢?
A: What are you doing at home?
B:我在家看书呢。
B: I’m reading at home.
A:听说你上个星期去了趟上海。
A: I heard you went to Shanghai last week.
B:对,我去比赛了。
B: Yes, I went there for a competition.
A:那你这段时间挺忙啊。
A: You’ve been quite busy recently.
B:对,下周还要去深圳比赛。
B: Yes, I will go to Shenzhen for another competition next week.
A:哦,那出来一起放松一下吧?
A: Oh, then let’s go out and relax together.
B:好啊,你们在哪呢?
B: Sure, where are you?
A:我们在歌厅唱卡拉OK呢。
A: We are at a karaoke bar singing now.
B:好,我马上去,一会儿见!
B: OK, I’ll go right away. See you soon!
?? 小知识 | Grammar Notes
1️⃣ 正在进行 | Present Continuous
结构:在 + 动词 + 呢
Structure: zài + verb + ne
例子 Examples:
- 我在看书呢。
I am reading. - 我们在唱歌呢。
We are singing.
?? 表示正在发生的动作
?? Indicates an ongoing action
2️⃣ 已经发生 | Past Tense / Completed Action
关键词:了 / 昨天 / 上个星期 / 刚才
Key markers: le / yesterday / last week / just now
例子 Examples:
- 我去上海了。
I went to Shanghai. - 我上个星期去了上海。
I went to Shanghai last week.
?? “了”表示动作完成
?? “le” indicates completion
3️⃣ 将要发生 | Future Tense
关键词:要 / 会 / 下周 / 明天
Key markers: yào / will / next week / tomorrow
例子 Examples:
- 下周我要去深圳。
I will go to Shenzhen next week. - 明天我们会见面。
We will meet tomorrow.
?? 表示未来计划或安排
?? Indicates future plans
?? 总结 | Summary
中文不通过动词变化表达时态,而是依靠:
Chinese does not use verb conjugation for tense. Instead, it uses:
- ?? 时间词 Time expressions (yesterday, next week, etc.)
- ?? 结构词 Grammatical markers (了 / 在 / 要)
- ?? 语境 Context
?? 所以学习中文时,不要只翻译单词,要学会“抓时间信号”。
?? When learning Chinese, don’t only translate words—learn to recognize time signals.
回應 (0)