Don't worry, you'll idioms a piece of cake!
What will the lesson include?
- Examples of the most common idioms in everyday use, including sample conversations
- How to apply idioms in spoken colloquial English
- Looking at meanings of idioms in context - word by word and then the expression in its entirety
- Using pictures to help clarify the meaning
- Idioms in dialogues
Can anyone take this lesson?
Yes, although it is primarily aimed at intermediate and above
What kind of teacher are you?
I am a qualified English language teacher with over 15 years of teaching experience. My teaching experience includes exam classes, general English lessons and Business English. I taught English in Japan for two years.
My lessons are not prescriptive. I adapt to what my students require most and focus on what they want to learn or need the most help with. Each lesson is interactive, varied, fun and a little bit challenging to ensure you reach your goal! My focus is on communication using the 80/20 rule - you speak 80% of the time while I speak 20%!
I look forward to working with you. Let's have some fun with idioms!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
HelloMy name is Katie and I am a qualified English language teacher from the UK.I have over 15 years of teaching experience ranging from young children to adults, one to one lessons to large multi-li...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.