Lesson level: for beginner and upper beginner students
- to learn useful vocabulary and expressions
- to learn commonly used phrasal verbs and idioms
- to practice using English in real-world everyday situations
In this lesson, we will watch a short video or read a dialogue, do an exercise to check your understanding, learn new words using pictures and have a role play to practice using English in real-world everyday situations: at a restaurant, talking about weather, going shopping, seeing a doctor, cooking, visiting a friend, etc.
* Please let me know your English level and what you are interested in learning about when booking the lesson.
* If you have your own material, that's great! You can send it to me when booking the lesson. * If you would like to buy a coursebook, I highly recommend Side by Side program which is suitable for low beginner to high intermediate level. You can check it out here: https://www.pearson.com/english/en/catalogue/general-english/side-by-side-extra.html
* Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.