This lesson will consist of a video, quiz, listening, and reading. Each Bi-weekly Lesson will feature a different TED, NEWS, or TED-ED Talk. This lesson features listening, vocabulary and reading. You will get many forms of English in this lesson.
Usually, these talks are under 15-minutes. When you request this lesson, I will send you the link to watch the talk and take the quiz and answer all discussion questions. I will also send you the transcript and a vocabulary list.
During the NON-SKYPE Lesson, all sections will be completed on your own but you will communicate with me through Cafetalk and the TedED site. You will have 2 weeks to complete the NON-SKYPE lesson before automatic completion by Cafetalk.
Please choose ONLY 1 talk with your request. If you do NOT choose, I will choose for you.
New Talks are being added regularly!
The current lessons available are:
- Why don't country flags use the color purple
- Where do new words come from?
- History of Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Facts
- Halloween History from National Geographic
- How the world's first metro system was built
- What Month Begins the New Year
- Winter Holiday Celebrations Around the World
- The Evolution of the book
- Where did English come from?
- 5 ways to listen better
- The benefits of a bilingual brain
- How rollercoasters affect your body
- The history of the world according to cats
- Shh! Sound health in 8 steps
- Daylight Saving Time 101
- The surprising link between stress and memory
- Animals Cannot be Blue
- The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained (DIFFICULT)
- The Environmental cost of free two-day shipping
- Caffeine 101
- A brief history of dogs
- How Does the Stockmarket Work?
- A Brief History of Yellowstone National Park
- The History of Chocolate
- How to Speak so people will listen
• 課程開始時間的 12小時 以內→ 將收取課程點數的 100% 為取消費用。
• 課程開始時間的 12-24小時 以內→ 將收取課程點數的 50% 為取消費用。
• No-Show（未出現於課堂中）→ 將收取課程點數的 100% 為取消費用。