Enjoy learning English!
Preparation & Review for Japanese elementary school English
Become confident using English
Level 1: introductions, feelings, colors, shapes, weather, numbers & fruit
Level 2: animals, days of the week, parts of the body, sports, vegetables, food, shopping
Level 3: school things, can you ~, numbers 1 - 60 & time, daily routine, jobs, family
Level 4: months, ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd...), school subjects, places in a town, countries, verbs, adjectives
Level 5: this & that, electronics, clothes, these & those, transport, they
Click here to download the curriculum PDF
Click here for an online version on the curriculum
Flashcards, games and worksheets.
- The lessons will go at the student’s pace.
- We will review topics many times.
- I will show parents what the student has studied after each lesson.
- 1, 2 or 3 students are OK to take the same lesson.
- I may use Japanese to help to students understand better.
- The student can take the class alone or parents join too.
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.