Develop natural speaking expressions!
Learn Idioms and phrases!
Express your opinions!
Improve your reading skills and speak comfortably!
Read & Discuss:
This lesson is a clever way to help you improve all four learning skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking in a relaxed way!
Before the lesson I will send you a list of articles for you to choose to read and then discuss during the lesson.
What to do:
- Read the article as best as you can (do not worry if you can't understand everything!)
- Try to get an idea of the topic
- Think about your opinions and any questions about the topic
- Write down what you have learned or are not sure about such as phrases, jargon, expressions which can be explained during the lesson.
- Speak and express freely your opinions and ideas during the lesson.
Note: if you have a specific interest (for example politics, health, beauty or world events) please advise me before the lesson.
Are you ready?
* This tutor is currently on leave or vacation. Lesson requests can be made after May 27, 2019 02:00
New Students Welcome!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
Before request is confirmed (fixed)
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed) • More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time. • Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee. • No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee. (Please check with the tutor for details.)
Clara-teacher is very affectionate and cheerful. When I couldn't catch or express, she put those words in Skype's chat box. I told her stuff what some… moreClara-teacher is very affectionate and cheerful. When I couldn't catch or express, she put those words in Skype's chat box. I told her stuff what somebody dropped in the street. For examples are pencils, portable tissue paper and a reusable shopping bag etc.. I picked them up in the street. She listened to my story earnestly. We had a lot of fun about disposable items. Even I couldn't speak properly, she understood what I wanted to say. I could talk to her a lot, because I wanted to tell her plenty of things. She sent me fruitful feedback with articles's URL what I'm interested in. She is wise, cheerful and affectionate very much. Thank you so much for your enjoyable lesson, Clara!