My name is Alex and I am an English teacher and a Cambridge ESOL Speaking Examiner.
I hold a degree in ESL, hold the Cambridge COTE-ICELT and the Cambridge TKT certificates, as well as the TESOL Certificate from the Canadian Institute of English.
In 2006, I began teaching as a volunteer. Then, in 2008 I also started teaching for universities, language centers and online, with students from over 35 countries.
I love doing this because, with my help, you will be able to make further progress at work, live a better life and open up doors for you and your family.
About my teaching
- My teaching is fun, my lessons are really dynamic. Before you know it, it will be time to wrap it up!
- Because of my expertise, it is easy for me to match and meet your individual needs, strengths and preferences. You will retain and use what we learn in class.
- I make sure you are at ease, that you enjoy the lesson and feel comfortable as you speak during class.
I can help you with:
- Conversation lessons on any topic, including public speaking
- English for Specific Purposes:
meetings, marketing, manufacturing, etc.
- Business English
- IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC preparation courses
- General English
My students work in several industries and they are from staff to CEOs who work for several international companies like GESTAMP, SAP, the European Central Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and Nissan. I also taught presidents in business divisions of Marubeni-Itochu Inc.
I am here to help you speak English like a native, with ease and confidence. My students always leave with a smile of satisfaction, and you will, too.
Book a lesson, start making progress now!