Great to meet you :-]
My name is Natalie and I come from London, England. I love to travel the world which is why I'm currently in Asia on the beautiful island Sri Lanka, immersing myself within this very colorful culture.
- Studied a degree in English Literature at The University of Sussex.
- Over five years experience as a Writer and Editor.
- I am a native English speaker.
- Possess advanced skills in writing, editing and shaping language.
- I write two up-to-date Wordpress blogs - one based on my travels and the other on arts, crafts and all the things I make by hand.
- In my last role I was a Content Editor for a city discovery app called Dojo, which was based on finding fun things to do in for tourists and locals in London. I have lots of knowledge on London incase you ever want to travel there.
- I always promsie to make students' lessons as fun, creative and enjoyable as possible.
- Gain a good understanding of the English language in a very quick time.
- Well-constructed lessons that are full of energy and momentum and will always inspire students to learn more.
- 24-hour support - I will always be on-hand to help with anything required and happy to answer any questions students may have.
- Occasional worksheets to complete to keep engaged with the English language out of lesson time and to practice.
- I am a very fun, friendly and happy person who loves speaking to other people.
- I will always make my students' feel as comfortable as possible when speaking to me.
- I want my online learning space to be a place free of judgement where you feel comfortable to speak and say what you want and are able to make mistakes we can put correct.
- Students can expect professional support - I'm always happy to help and consider myself a very helpful and empathetic person.
- I always have a smile on my face.
- Travelling - I have travelled to over 25 different countries and will be able to give you lots of knowledge on places good to visit if you're interested.
- Holistic health [meditation, yoga and reiki]
- Arts and crafts
I look forward to meeting you soon and helping you on your path with the English language.