The goal of this lesson package is learn English by reading articles from the prestigious business university Harvard University. In each class, we will:
* read premium articles from Harvard University Business Review according to your needs and interest.
* discuss how the article affects your business and industry.
* review how the article influenced your work life after succeeding classes.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) is a general management magazine published by Harvard Business Publishing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University. HBR is published six times a year and is headquartered in Brighton, Massachusetts.
HBR's articles cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to various industries, management functions, and geographic locations. These focus on areas including leadership, organizational change, negotiation, strategy, operations, marketing, finance, and managing people.
• 課程開始時間的前24小時→ 隨時可以取消預約。
• 課程開始時間的24小時內→ 講師將有可能收取一定的取消費。
• No-Show（未出現於課堂中）→ 講師將有可能收取一定的取消費。