General Business Conversation Course
in 3 Levels
Get to practice your business conversational skills while learning new vocabulary & refreshing your grammar lessons!
This course is divided into three levels that gradually increase task difficulty according to the following:
1. Beginners (level A) - this level focuses on words and phrases often used in business English conversations. The short grammar lessons are centered on basic concepts like auxiliary verbs + verbs & their tenses and adverbs can be seen in this level.
2. Intermediate (level B) -The difficulty level of vocabulary is brought up a notch higher. The stories are more practical. Learning Standard English business conversations, for doing Telephone inquiries, Social Gatherings, Email Writing & English for Business Travel communication can be achieved at this level.
3. Intermediate & Advanced (level C) - The vocabulary for this level becomes a little more difficult. The scenarios are also more practical. Learning Standard English business conversations for Meetings, Office Communication, Hiring and more Business Travel scenes etc. can be achieved at this level.
Typical Class flow for a 30 minute lesson:
1. Greetings & Lesson Description and Introduction (5 minutes)
2. Practice Lesson Dialogue with Tutor (3 minutes)
3. Lesson Exercises - get to do some or all of the following exercises, depending on what your lesson gives (16 minutes) -
- Warm up Questions
- Questions about the Conversation
- Short Vocabulary Quiz
- Grammar Exercises
- Student lead role play based on the lesson
4. Lesson Review/Recap - summary of the lesson (6 minutes)
(Highly Recommended: Learner must first request the Free Trial Session offered by the tutor for Assessment and Counselling before proceeding with the course proper.)
• 課程開始時間的 1小時 以內→ 將收取課程點數的 50% 為取消費用。
• 課程開始時間的 1-6小時 以內→ 將收取課程點數的 50% 為取消費用。
• No-Show（未出現於課堂中）→ 將收取課程點數的 50% 為取消費用。
Who Am I? - A Short IntroductionHi, my name is Carmen and you can call me Carla for short. I studied psychology and have worked for nonprofit organizations in the educational and legal fields. I've a...