Japanese Calligraphy (both the semicursive and cursive style )
25min 1,200 Points
Intensive course for both the semicursive style and cursive style of writing Chinese characters(Kanji) with a brush
Are you interested in drawing Chinese characters(Kanji) in the semicursive and cursive style of writing with a calligraphy brush?
I will send you attached file that contains the role models for you via Cafetalk before our lessons.
Please feel free to request me whatever you would like to draw with a brush.
This course is always open to beginners!
1) Please request this lesson.
2) please notify me of your preference(what Kanji you would like to draw).
3) I will create the role models for you before lesson.
4) I will send you 3) as an attached file before lesson.
5) Please print the role models out by printer.
6) Please practice them on your own at home whenever you like.
7) I will touch up your works that you made at home one time per one lesson request.
8 I will teach you for 25 minutes on Skype at the scheduled time. ^^
With respect to calligraphy tools, such as brush, ink, paper, paperweight, and underlay, could you prepare them before lesson? If you have any questions about tools, please feel free to ask me before lesson. I will willingly give you some suggestions.
Let's start practicing calligraphy! I look forward to seeing you on Skype! ^^v
**If you would like to take my lessons with the exception of my scheduled hour, please let me know your preference beforehand. I will willingly take the time for our lessons as much as possible.
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 24hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 24-48hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons offered by this tutor
- All Lessons
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***yDI really enjoyed my lesson with Tamami. She is kind and encouraging. I learned a lot about Japanese calligraphy techniques in just one lesson with her… moreOct 17, 2016
***troThat is as exploring a New World to catch the soul of JapanMar 10, 2015