Please call me Kath.
I have been to Japan last year to study ways on how to improve the Japanese English Language curriculum and how to effectively teach English to Japanese students online.
I have been teaching English for 3 years.
I have taught students from around the world including Japanese, Koreans, and more.
I have taught kids, students, adults, and elderly.
I would say my patience has been enhanced through my years of teaching. My teaching principle is very simple, I want my students to learn in a fun and in the easiest way possible.
I can talk very slow to help you comprehend or talk like a native to be better your accent and communication skills.
It may be grammar, pronunciation, reading, writing, and more, let's improve on that.
No need to be shy and enjoy learning English. Let me help you.
Once again, Welcome.
- 3 years Teaching Experience (Online/Offline)
- Business English Educator (Japanese Language Comapany)
- Fundamental Teaching certificate (Arizona State University)
- TESOL certification (International Open Academy)
- TESOL/TEFL certification (Arizona State University, ongoing)