第1回『オンライン・ダンスコンペティション』視聴ページ 〜2021年3月21日（日） 15:30スタート〜
How does the online Dance competition work?
Competition participants will be asked to film their own performance and send the video to Cafetalk.
Participants' videos will be streamed all at once for public judging. A panel of judges made out of Cafetalk tutors will share their impressions in real time via comments. The winners will be announced after the competition.
List of Awards for the Online Dance Competition
1 person / Awarded a trophy + free ticket to Cafetalk's dance lessons (worth 10,000 points)
2 people / Cafetalk's original friction pen + free ticket to Cafetalk's dance lessons (worth 4,000 points)
3 people / Cafetalk's original friction pen
Judges: (random order)
Graduated from The school of Toronto Dance Theatre. She studied not only dance skills but also learned performing arts from various angles through anatomy, pedagogy, and choreography. After returning to Japan, she worked as a choreographer, choreographing the opening ceremony of the T-League (held at Ryogoku Kokugikan) and the opening ceremony of the Japan-America Baseball Tournament (held at Nagoya Dome). Currently lives in Germany, and has given more than 1100 lessons at Cafetalk.
A guest judge Mx. Miyako Kubota
Representative Director of FOR ME NY Japan Co. The Instructor of Kids Theater Big Dream Play
Graduated from Kunitachi College of Dance, majoring in vocal Dance (licensed to teach Dance in middle and high schools ) After graduating from Berklee College of Dance in the U.S., she worked as a stage performer and Danceal educator for a wide range of ages, from elementary school to university students, mainly in Boston and New York, before returning to Japan. Through expressive arts education, she is working to realize a society where individuality shines and diversity is accepted.
About the screening criteria
Judging will be based on performance, enthusiasm, fun and beauty.
About 6 Dance lovers
How to Watch
Please login to Cafetalk on the day of the event. There will be a banner on this page to guide you through the program.
You will then be able to click on the button to access the livestream.
You will need to log into your Cafetalk student account to watch the stream.
Please read and acknowledge the following information before watching the video.
- *Please note that the quality of the video and the volume of the sound may vary due to the individual participant. Please note that you may need to adjust the brightness and volume of your device when watching the videos.
- *Please check the program for the streaming schedule in advance. The times or order might change on the day.
- *The live stream will consist of previously recorded videos. Please note that you will not be able to revert or jump forward in the video.
- *Depending on your viewing environment, the video may stop or be interrupted or the audio may be distorted. If it is, try reconnecting to your Wifi, changing devices, or moving to a location with better signal.
- *On the day of the event we will monitor the livestream with multiple devices. In the event of poor connection due to weather or natural disasters we will cancel the event.
- *We do not sell recordings.
- *You may not film or record the video or audio during the transmission regardless of the purpose.
- *You are not allowed to film or record the video, audio or video recording during the session. You can write in. You are welcome to write your supportive messages and impressions.
- *If any slanderous or discriminatory comments are found in the comments section of the livestream, we will delete it immediately and identify the person who wrote it.