Cafetalk has partnered up with a high school in Argentina to provide local students with the chance
to talk one on one with native English speakers via Skype.
Feedback from the High School
About the Lessons
Everything was excellent. The tutors were very good and the students enjoyed it so much. Thank you very much - Marcelo Venturino, Principal
Working with Cafetalk
[Cafetalk's] task organization is excellent.
We worked closely with the prinicpal of a high school in Buenos Aires, Argentina to plan out a fun way to encourage the students to utilize what they've learned in English class. Though Cafetalk, the students got the chance to talk to native English speakers for the very first time.
Spotlight on the participating tutors:
We selected a group of great tutors who have a wide variety of interests and skills.
Some are even fluent in Spanish as well! But most importantly
they make speaking English fun for the students.
How it Works:
"Cafetalk for Schools" is available both during class time
and for after school enrichment programs.
- Contact us to explore which programs best fit your needs, with information such as number of participants, age, language level, and school facilities
- We will design the program and assign highly qualified tutors that fit your program best
- We will do all of the booking and communicating with the tutors
- Cafetalk staff will have a rehearsal with the school faculty before the lesson date to make sure everything runs smoothly
- On the day of the lesson, tutors stand by on Skype over the devices and start the one on one lesson once the students sit down
- We will send you personalized feedback from the tutors for each student in PDF printable format
Images by La Boca: Nico Kaiser, Estación Constitución: Nico Kaiser, Computer class above: Federico Feroldi, Argentina: Juanedc, Taxicab: Diego Torres Silvestre