My name is Hazuki.
I am teaching Japanese in Korea.
At the academy, I usually teach Japanese 1:1 classes for japanese learners.
Before I came to Korea, I did Japanese volunteer work, YMCA leader activity, academy lecturer, and family tutor.
- Japanese Volunteer: Volunteer Japanese Instructor to Foreigners in Hyogo prefecture Sandashi
- YMCA Leader Activity: Instructor of Natural Field Experience Activities for Children
▲▽▲▽ introduction ▲▽▲▽
I was a football player in high school and university.
In the university, my major was English linguistics.
I have a licence an English teacher so I have a teaching experience in elementary school.
I like sports very much, and recently I am doing yoga.
I also swim on holidays.
I love traveling, too.
# Football # Linguistics # Yoga # Suyeong # Traveling
▲▽▲▽ In my class ▽▲▽▲
Studying a foreign language is like practicing sports or musical instruments.
I think it's very important to enjoy it steadily.
In my class, I think listening and speaking are important.
We're practicing listening and speaking a lot.
Also, each of us is providing classes according to the goals you want.
- Who hesitates how to study Japanese.
- Who wants to start with greeting.
- Who has the goal and course direction you want
- Who wants to be able to talk more.
Dai kan gei desu!(大歓迎です)
I'm very pleased.
Let's have fun studying Japanese with me!
I'm looking forward to meeting you!