A little about me:
Hello Cafetalkers. My name is Keiran (key-ran), I grew up in Ireland and now I'm living in São Paulo, Brazil. In my life, I've made friends with people from all around the world. That is how my passion for teaching English began. When I am not teaching I love exercising, playing the guitar, reading and practicing martial arts (Specifically, boxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu).
I have been teaching English online for over 3 years. I hold a Cambridge CELTA qualification for teaching English. I have taught students of every age and level during my time as a teacher. Here are some examples of my achievements during that time:
- I've helped businessmen/businesswomen pass the interview for their dream job.
- I've trained executives to feel confident in business meetings.
- I've helped students get their desired score on the IELTS exam.
- I've taken students from beginner level of English to advanced.
- I've prepared students to start a new life in an English speaking country.
My teaching style:
I am a friendly and open teacher. My first priority in every lesson is to make my students feel comfortable. I know that students only perform well when they are at ease with their teacher.My lessons:
Every lesson I offer is based on conversation first. So, you will always have the opportunity to speak, ask questions and give your opinions. Try out my Introduction and Consultation lesson today. We can get to know each other and choose the best lessons for your success.