September is Africa Lesson Month on Cafetalk!
During the livestream, Tutor Noha Helmy from Egypt will talk about Egypt and the Arabic language,
hosted by Cafetalk staff Madeleine!
This is the topic:
Learn about Egypt and the Arabic language
- Symposium with Tutor Noha Helmy
Now released! Find the video below!
September 23 (Thu), 2021 20:00〜 (JST)
● Tutors ●
In this symposium Arabic language tutor Noha Helmy will introduce students to her home country Egypt
and give an introduction into the history and particularities of the Arabic language.
If you've never studied Arabic but you are curious, this symposium is for you!
The symposium will be hosted by Cafetalk staff Madeleine!
・・・ When the symposium starts ・・・
Simply watch directly on the Cafetalk page!
You can also write comments during the stream!
*Please read the notes at the bottom of the page before watching.
Notes on watching the symposium live
Please read and agree to the following precautions before watching.
- *Streaming schedule is subject to change.
- *The quality of the video and volume of the audio may vary depending on your environment. Please adjust the brightness and volume of your device when watching.
- *If you are having trouble watching the stream, please try reconnecting your Wifi, changing devices, or moving to a location with better reception.
- *On the day of the event, we will monitor the stream and if the connection environment of the stream is deemed unsuitable for distribution, or if there is poor connection due to weather or disaster, we will cancel the event.
- *A free recorded version will be available for viewing at a later date.
- *Photographing, recording, or sound recording of any kind is not permitted during the stream, regardless of the purpose.
- *There will be a comment box on the viewing page where you can write your comments during the broadcast. You are welcome to write your supportive messages and impressions.
- *If we find any slanderous or discriminatory remarks in the comments section of the viewing page, we will immediately delete the post and identify the writer.