Hope everything's going well.
When learning Indonesian, maybe you'll find some words that similar with Japanese words.
So, here it is!
1. 噛む = KAMU. Translation: bite. In Indonesian, kamu is YOU. Yes, you!
2. 抱く = DAKU. Translation: hold. In Indonesian, daku is i am (formal)
3. 異人館 = IJINKAN. Ijinkan is european style house building. In Indonesian, Ijinkan is allow.
4. いかん = IKAN. In Indonesian, Ikan is fish.
5. 食え = KUE. Translation: eat. In Indonesian, kue is cake.
6. 梨 = NASHI. Translation: pear. In Indonesian, nasi is rice
7. すかすか = SUKASUKA. Translation: faint. In Indonesian, suka-suka is whatever (if the sentence is: suka-suka aku dong!)
8. 様 = SAMA. Translation: a more respectful version for people of a higher rank than oneself or divine, toward one's guests or customers (such as a sports venue announcer addressing members of the audience), and sometimes toward people one greatly admires. In Indonesia, sama means same and with (informal).
9. また = MATA. Translation: also. In Indonesian, Mata means eyes.
10. 春 = HARU. Translation: spring. In Indonesia, haru is pity.
I just discovered these few words. If you know any other words, please let me know!
Thank you for reading my column, and stay healthy!