Have you noticed how a small group of new tutors outperform the majority, even though their profiles are of similar quality ? I will explain why and show you how to maximise your earning potential.
So you are a new Tutor, welcome, I will share my experience with you and guide you through the nuances of the site.
I have been teaching here on Cafetalk for almost 3 months and will share my experience and opinions with you, I can tell you what has worked for me and what has not, but most importantly I can tell you why.
There are 470 English Tutors, I will show you how to get noticed in this large pool of experienced tutors, I will show you how to estimate what individual tutors earn and how much you can realistically expect, I will advise you which tutors to copy, why and how.
Together we will form a strategy and make adjustments to it as required.
1) What to expect at your initial Cafetalk interview.
2) A walk through of the site.
3) How to set up your lesson plans.
4) How to devise a pricing structure and when to vary it.
5) When and who to offer free lessons to, and why, what is worth giving away for free and what is not.
6) Lesson packages, the only way to earn consistently, why they are so powerful and how to discount them.
7) What the discount coupons are, when they work and when they do not, and most importantly, why.
8) How to promote yourself, how to use the Tutor's column to the best effect, when to use online standby, what it does for you.
9) How to get your students to repeat, what the repeat numbers really mean.
10) About the student pool, which student type will be profitable and which ones should be declined.
Mr Ian is a very enthusiastic and nice teacher. He gave me useful tips for teach on Cafetalk. He shared me his experiences. He gave me many advice. It… moreMr Ian is a very enthusiastic and nice teacher. He gave me useful tips for teach on Cafetalk. He shared me his experiences. He gave me many advice. It helps me a lot!!
ありがとうございます！Thank you so much Ian!!