Lesson level: for upper beginner, intermediate and advanced students
- to learn useful business vocabulary and expressions
- to learn commonly used phrasal verbs
- to practice using English in real-world business situations
In this lesson, you will learn useful vocabulary and expressions that you can use if you work at a company doing international business and working with foreign clients.
We will also read an article or a dialogue, do some exercises to check your understanding of the new vocabulary and have a role play to practice using English in real-world business situations: business call, meetings, job interview, placing an order, making an appointment, making a reservation, expressing an opinion, negotiations, giving a presentation, etc.
* Please let me know your English level and what you are interested in learning about when booking the lesson.
* If you have your own material, that's great! You can send it to me when booking the lesson. * If you would like to buy a coursebook, I highly recommend Business Result, a six-level business English course that gives students the communication skills they need for immediate use at work. You can check it out here: https://elt.oup.com/catalogue/items/global/business_esp/business_result_dvd_edition/?cc=rs&selLanguage=en
* Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.