Last Updated: November 1, 2012
Whether or not to accept a lesson contract and cancellation or rescheduling of the lesson, any cancellation by the tutor must strictly follow the "Cancellation Policy (For tutors)", (below abbreviated as "the Policy").
Also, the definition of the jargon in the Policy, unless mentioned specifically below, will be found in our Company's "Tutor terms".
1. The tutor is free to decide whether or not to accept the lesson request from the student.
2. Even after the tutor sends an email with his/her consent for a lesson, he/she can cancel or reschedule the lesson without any penalty, as long as it is done more than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time.
3. When a tutor wants to cancel a lesson within less than 24 hours of the scheduled lesson, he or she must follow the written terms below:
4. We recommend using the site messenger for any of the above points, in order to communicate with the students.
5. For any terms that are not mentioned in the Policy, please take a look at our updated " Tutor terms ".