Coming to Japan? Moving to Japan? Let me help with any questions or concerns you might have! I've been living here in Japan for eight years now, and I would love to help you. Whether it's for two days, two years, or a lifetime, I'm here to help.
Here are some examples of concerns that I'd be happy help you with:
- How do I get to Japan?
- Studying abroad, language schools, exchanges, research fellowships, etc.
- Working in Japan and finding jobs.
- How can I learn Japanese/pass the JLPT
- What should I see/do during my trip?
- Making Japanese friends
- Visa questions, immigrations, and what to expect at the airport
- Where can I find ~ ?
- Apartment hunting
- cell phones / renting a cell phone
- and MUCH more!
In addition - Learn some useful phrases for your stay! We will customize the phrases introduced in your lesson to fit your situation.
The lesson will run more smoothly if you let me know your concerns in your lesson request. I look forward to talking with you!