50min 3,100 Points
A collection of lessons covering most aspects of the corporate world
Topics I'll be covering, from which you can choose are:
- Brands and Identity
- Customer Service
- International Business Etiquette
- Business Telephone Communication
- Business Email - Common verbs and phrases such as: "follow up", "touch base" etc. as well as vocabulary commonly used in business emails.
- Business Negotiations
- Business Meetings
- Organisational Structures
- Creating a CV or Resume
- Business Presentations - Common vocabulary used to describe trends and graphs as well as the use of qualifying adverbs and the use of approximation and precision
- Proposals and Pitches
- Cover Letters
- Human Resources - Deals a lot with specific vocabulary to describe the function of human resources within a company
- Motivating Employees
- Human Resources
Doing this course will not only allow you to understand concepts argued within business settings but also when to use certain words or phrases that will convey your in-depth understanding of various topics.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hi, I'm JC and I'm a native English speaker and a qualified TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) teacher. I specialize in IELTS preparation as well as beginner, intermediate and business Englis...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.