What are the pros of enrolling them in English lessons at an early age?
The number of children taking English lessons are increasing recently. Some start as early as 3 years old! When it comes to learning languages, the earlier you start the faster you progress, and the likelihood of establishing a solid knowledge of the language is much higher. If children have fun experiences learning English now, they will not develop a sense of dread towards the language later on, and it will have a positive effect on their future English education.
Take this chance to experience Cafetalk's fun children's English lessons! Start with a trial lesson! It's free to sign up! See for yourself how fun Cafetalk's exclusive children's English lessons are.
- 1 You can take full advantage of your time by taking one on one lessons at home using the free software, Skype.
- You will feel at ease being near your child's side and getting a good grasp of how the lessons are going.
- 2 No enrollment fees, no registration fees, no monthly fees!
- Simply purchase points and pay as you go when you find a lesson you like.
- 3 The freedom to create your own schedule!
- You can request lessons for whatever time is convenient for you! Since you can choose from lessons offered by teachers all over the world, there is no doubt that you will find something that fits your schedule perfectly!
Cafetalk's Popular Teachers Recommended lessons
For toddlers to elementary schoolers
For toddlers to high schoolers
&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot;Motivated Kids &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Teens&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; English improvement (For from elementary to high schoolers)
40 Mins / 3,000 Pts
こちらのレッスンをご希望の場合は、まずメールにてご相談ください。【 対象 】お子様の英語力アップを考慮し、下記条件をクリアされている方のみお受けしております。 ★ 対象年齢：小学生、中学生★ 私のレッスンを20回以上ご受講済み★ 月４回以上ご受講可能な方（２週間以上ご連絡なくお休みをされた場合は「...
Learn biology and general science in English!
My child is kind of amazing!
If you think standard English lessons aren't quite enough, how about biology or science? You'd be surprised at how much your child's curiosity will help them concentrate and enjoy studying. They will improve their English skills, expand their vocabulary, and gain an inexhaustable interest in these new worlds.
For middle school and high school students
Outstanding career as a children's teacher. Popular for his enthusiastic lessons!
Monitor Blog & Interview
Kids English Lessons Monitor Blog
4 Year Old Girl "Youngest Child's" Mother's Blog We've been sending her to an international school from the time she was 1 year and 11 months old, a little more than 2 years. Her entire preschool life has been in English. The children at her preschool know vocabulary and can communicate with their teachers properly. It was pointed out that she was weak in grammar and phonics, so we wanted to find a way for her to have fun with English outside of school so she could work on her weak points. → Read more (Japanese only)
6th Monitor Blog: Kid's English Lesson, "Second Son's" Experience
受けておりますのはSteve M先生 の『Kid'sEIKAIWA』、30分のレッスンです。先生が変わると次男が落ち着かないと思うので、基本先生の変更はしない予定です。次男が、日本語を話せる人なら日本人でも外国人でもかまわない。とにかく、男性の先生を希望!!と申しますので、カウンセリング時にお勧めされていたSteve M先生に師事を仰ぐことに。(レッスン中、先生ほとんど英語だけです。でも、次男何とかやっていっているんですよね。。。不思議) → Read more (Japanese only)
Cafetalk has the solutions!
- Q. I'm worried about whether or not my young child will be able to use Skype.
- Don't worry! Cafetalk offers Skype testing and can check whether you know how to use the program through our free counseling sessions, available at any time. We provide full support whether you are taking trial lessons with your child or just starting to take lessons. We also offer support via telephone.
- 050-5539-3419 We are also available at
- Many parents have happily mentioned that their children have gotten used to computers due to having used them from a young age.
- Q. I heard that children's English lessons, especially one on one lessons, are incredibly expensive! I'm not sure if we can attend classes on a continuous basis.
- At Cafetalk, we have 30 minute lessons that start from $10. Many teachers offer trial lessons for a reduced fee, or even free of charge. You can experience what kind of lesson will be offered and get a feel for the quality of the lessons before committing.
- Q. The teachers are not Japanese and I myself do not speak English, so I feel uncomfortable.
- Cafetalk hires diverse teachers with various career backgrounds without emphasis on region or nationality. While there are teachers who do not speak Japanese, there are also teachers from Japan who teach foreign languages, as well as non-Japanese teachers who have worked in Japan for a long time and are fluent in Japanese. If you are uncomfortable with English, you can also ask the support staff to act as an agent helping you reserve lessons.
- Q. I'm not sure if my child can concentrate for 30 minutes straight
- Any child may feel nervous or anxious during a first lesson. However, our teachers are experienced professionals who have been working with children for a long time and offer lessons that will be fun for your children. As your child gets used to the lesson, he will get wrapped up in the fun of it and forget about the time. We also offer lessons that you can take alongside with your child.