- Suggest spots on and off the tourist trail
- E-mails in Japanese
- Fill out your Tokyo Disneyland character meet 'n greet reservations
- Share tips on when, how and where to save money
- Assist those with food allergies and sensitivities
P.s. Japanese food and language were all I knew until age 5. Tokyo was my hometown until age 18. I still travel back to Japan frequently. For more info, please visit NinjaBaker.com.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hello. My name is Kim Watkinson. I am an American. However, I lived in Tokyo for many years. Until I left Japan to attend UCLA, I wrote articles about English conversation for a Japanese publica...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***arin長い英作文を、根気よく見て下さって、ナチュラルな英文にしてくださいました。 とても熱心で、プロ意識が高く、うれしかったです。Apr 23, 2019