If you are a marketing professional that needs to write content for English speaking audiences, then this lesson is for you. Not only will you be able to improve your English conversational and writing abilities but also write compelling content that could leave audiences wanting more.
What this lesson is about:
- You will learn how to write for different audiences on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google +. Also you can choose which type of content you want me to teach you.
- How to proof your content to ensure that it meets the clients needs.
- How you can adapt the voice of your organisation or clients needs.
- Marketing professionals, especially those who work in communications.
- Administrative staff who want to improve their letter writing skills.
What you want me to teach you. Please ensure that you have your own materials for this class, otherwise it makes it more difficult for me to teach you and thus you will not gain much out of the experience otherwise.
Not really, be prepared to do a lot of the writing although I will give you some samples from my past work for you to refer to if you need some help. Also when editing, I will let you edit the work first but I will be there to help you. This is so that you English writing skills improve.
So if you want to learn how to write for English speaking audiences, come and take this lesson with me!
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 2hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 2-24hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
Hi there! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 您好! I'm Laura and I'm Sydney born and raised. Right now I'm freelancing in various jobs including this but did you know that I also host Meetups as well?A few fun facts abou...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.