What we will cover in this lesson:
- We will most likely discuss the difference between what we eat in Australia and in your home country. If you want to eat or have a coffee when doing the lesson, then feel free to do so. I want to learn more about the cuisine of your country.
- Improving your pronunication, grammar and speaking skills so that you can become a more confident English speaker.
- Alternatively, if you have a particular topic or material that you want me to cover, that is fine too.
- If you are a foodie looking to improve your English.
- This lesson is okay if you are a beginner but it is preferrable if you speak at least an intermediate level of English as I like to speak in depth about the food we are eating.
- Feel free to drink your tea or coffee or eat while we chat.
- Any material you think is relevant.
Not really, just be prepared to do most of the talking as I prefer that you talk rather than me as I believe that this will be more beneficial for you to improve your English skills. Also, you will be answering questions as I like to ask questions rather than give a lecture for 40 minutes. Oh, you are more than welcome to ask me questions too.
I look forward to meeting you if you take this lesson!
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 2hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 2-24hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
Hi there! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 您好! I'm Laura and I'm Sydney born and raised. Right now I'm freelancing in various jobs including this but did you know that I also host Meetups as well?A few fun facts abou...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.