If you want to improve your listening ability in English, then this lesson is for you.
What you will get in this lesson:
- You will listen to me read a passage. Please note that I speak with a neutral Australian accent. Some people have also told me that I have both a British and Australian accent, so you may pick up on this.
- I prefer that you a passage for me to read during the lesson but I can find ones related to TOEIC if you take this lesson via the online standby function.
- You will then tell me what the passage was about and I will give you feedback on this.
- Those who are undertaking the TOEIC test.
- If you want to improve your listening skills in English.
- Intermediate to advanced level English speakers.
Please try to give me a passage that you want me to read to you before the lesson, otherwise I will find a TOEIC related one.
Be prepared to answer some questions on the passage as this will improve your listening skills. I think if you choose the material that we read, this will improve listening ability more effectively. Also if this is your first lesson, we will have an ice breaker session, so that you know something about me and vice versa.
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 2hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 2-24hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
Hi there! こんにちは! 안녕하세요! 您好! I'm Laura and I'm Sydney born and raised. Right now I'm freelancing in various jobs including this but did you know that I also host Meetups as well?A few fun facts abou...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***ak215来年オーストラリアに行くの意で色々とオーストラリアについて話せたのでよかったです。話しやすかったので少し話しすぎちゃいました。Jun 22, 2018