- The following sentence patterns will be used: I think it's ~. I think he's/she's ~. I think they're ~.
- The list of adjectives we will use is as follows: cool funny scary beautiful dangerous cute gross appetizing friendly unfriendly smelly
- We will first focus on the meanings, stress and pronunciation of these.
- Student and teacher will make a list of things that these adjectives might describe. Unknown words will be taught by the teacher. Next, we'll compare our ideas and have a discussion.
- Next, the teacher will show a ion of images. The student will use the designated sentence patterns and adjectives to express his or her opinions. Example: a picture of a snake ⇨ "I think it's dangerous."
- Finally, the teacher and student will discuss the images in more detail and work on speaking fluency.
- This lesson introduces adjectives and how to express basic opinions about a variety of items.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hi, I'm Voytec and I love meeting new people and teaching English. I have over 13 years of experience, mostly teaching in Japan, though I have also taught in Spain, Thailand, Italy and Malta among ...
All lessons offered by this tutor
25min 1,400 Pts
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.