This lesson focuses on how to express basic opinions about a variety of items using comparative adjectives.
- We will look at many images where we can compare 2 things. First, we will think about what adjectives are best to use for the particular images.
- Then, we’ll practice saying the adjectives to make sure the stress and pronunciation are correct.
- Next, we’ll have a discussion about what we think about each image, using the following sentence patterns: What do you think about this? I think it’s ~.
- After this, we’ll look at how we can create the comparative form of the adjective. I’ll show you some tricks and tips.
- We’ll practice using them in some controlled practice, then we’ll look at more images and have a discussion. Here’s an example of the sentence patterns we’ll use : Which (one) do you think is faster, the ~ or the ~? I think the ~ is faster.
- Next, you’ll try to stretch your vocabulary by describing other items that you would like to compare.
- Finally, we’ll have a discussion to focus on speaking fluency.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hi, I'm Voytec and I love meeting new people and teaching English. I have over 13 years of experience, mostly teaching in Japan, though I have also taught in Spain, Thailand, Italy and Malta among ...
All lessons offered by this tutor
25min 1,400 Pts
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.