I was born and raised in Kobe and worked in Osaka (the heartland of the Kansai area). I've spent most of my life immersed in Kansai, and I'm proud of my Kansai Ben, so I'd love to teach and share Kansai Ben with you : )
For Japanese beginners:
- - Learn typical Kansai words and phrases and you will make Kansai people smile (and laugh!). As soon as you speak Kansai Ben, Kansai people will fall over themselves to interact with you!
For intermediate levels:
- - Learn Kansai-Ben vocabularies (words and phrases).
- - - Listening and speaking Kansai intonation
- - Learn how to change emphasis on the syllables in words.
- - Learning different grammar rules.
Hi, ともこです。I'm an experienced Japanese teacher and also a Japanese calligraphy artist.I was born and grew up in Japan, and I have been living in Australia for about 5 years. I love the beaches and n...
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.