This is a lesson I used to teach to my students in First year for senior high school.
You will learn describing pictures using grammar at an eiken pre2 level. The Eiken exam often has many of these types of questions.
In the eiken however, the pictures can be very boring!
So, I try to find pictures that are very silly or fun to describe.
This lesson is good for beginners, but can also be tailored to your level, depending on you understanding of grammar.
- Learn to describe scenes using english you know
- We will look at 3-4 pictures in one lesson.
- Grammar and Vocabulary targeted at your level
After this lesson, student should have a basic understanding of how to describe pictures, and strategies to self-practice.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hi There! My Name is Adam. I am from Melbourne in Australia, but have lived also in Canberra, Utrecht (The Netherlands) and Kobe, in Hyogo Prefecture in Japan. I worked as a full time Assistant Engli...
All lessons offered by this tutor
- All Lessons
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.