30min 1,000 Points
If you want to practice English you have learned, this class is for you. You can choose a topic or I can bring some subjects to talk about. I also have IELTS SPEAKING materials so if you want to practice for a test, you can also take this class.
Part 1 – sample questions
- Which form(s) of transport do you usually use?
- What is the easiest way to get around your town/city?
- Do people use public transport where you live?
- Are there any problems with the public transport system in your town/city?
- How do you prefer to travel on long journeys?
- What is the most unusual method of transport you've ever used?
Part 2 – sample task card
Part 3 – sample questions
- What methods of transport are most popular in your city / country?
- What are some of the problems of long-distance travelling?
- Has the way people travel changed much in the last few decades?
- Do you agree that governments should do more to encourage greener methods of transport?
- What measures could be taken to reduce problems of congestion in cities?
- Do you think that transport problems are worse in urban or rural areas?
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hi there! I am Juliana Arissa, brazilian and currently living in Japan. I studied Japanese and English at Kyoto Career College of Foreign Languages. I went to Australia to study english.I love...
All lessons offered by this tutor
- All Lessons
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***よかったです。Jun 25, 2019