This lesson will consist of a video, quiz, listening, and reading. Each Bi-weekly Lesson will feature a different TED, NEWS, or TED-ED Talk. This lesson features listening, vocabulary and reading. You will get many forms of English in this lesson.
Usually, these talks are under 15-minutes. When you request this lesson, I will send you the link to watch the talk and take the quiz and answer all discussion questions. I will also send you the transcript and a vocabulary list.
Please choose ONLY 1 talk with your request. If you do NOT choose, I will choose for you.
New Talks are being added regularly!
The current lessons available are:
- Why don't country flags use the color purple
- Where do new words come from?
- History of Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Facts
- Halloween History from National Geographic
- How the world's first metro system was built
- What Month Begins the New Year
- Winter Holiday Celebrations Around the World
- The Evolution of the book
- Where did English come from?
- 5 ways to listen better
- The benefits of a bilingual brain
- How rollercoasters affect your body
- The history of the world according to cats
- Shh! Sound health in 8 steps
- Daylight Saving Time 101
- The surprising link between stress and memory
- Animals Cannot be Blue
- The Difference between the United Kingdom, Great Britain and England Explained (DIFFICULT)
- The Environmental cost of free two-day shipping
- Caffeine 101
- A brief history of dogs
- How Does the Stockmarket Work?
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 12hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• Between 12-24hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
Hello! My name is Lisa and I am from the beautiful state of Colorado in the United States. I have lived in the US for all of my life but have visited a few other countries including Canada...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.