The goal of this lesson package is learn English by reading articles from the prestigious business university Harvard University. In each class, we will:
* read premium articles from Harvard University Business Review according to your needs and interest.
* discuss how the article affects your business and industry.
* review how the article influenced your work life after succeeding classes.
Harvard Business Review (HBR) is a general management magazine published by Harvard Business Publishing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University. HBR is published six times a year and is headquartered in Brighton, Massachusetts.
HBR's articles cover a wide range of topics that are relevant to various industries, management functions, and geographic locations. These focus on areas including leadership, organizational change, negotiation, strategy, operations, marketing, finance, and managing people.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hello! I am teacher Jan Vincent Ong. I am a TEFL Certified Teacher and have a B.A degree on Integrated Marketing Communications. By profession, I do public relations and events for non profit or...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.