【Advanced】Learn Japanese from NHK News【N1 level】
40min 1,100 Points
Listen to and understand NHK news! You can train all four language skills; reading, writing, listening, and speaking in this lesson.
1．First, you will listen to a minute-long NHK news twice.
2. Then, briefly summarize the news content.
※After you gave me a description, I will send you the news script via Skype chatbox.
3．Read the script and go through all the phrases and expressions together.
4. Let’s listen to the same news once again.
5. Let’s discuss the news. What is your opinion? etc.
Homework（only if you would like to have it）：
Write a short summary of the news that we read together and send it to me.
☆This homework is for people who are more self -motivated to improve their Japanese writing skill.
※I will prepare all the lesson materials. I will send the written materials to you between the step 2 and 3 via Skype chatbox.
【 Cafetalk Translation / January 2020 】
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hello! I am Yū Onodera. I can teach Japanese grammar and conversation. I usually use only Japanese when I teach Japanese, but I can use Korean and Mandarin Chinese as well when you need some assista...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***102828在聽新聞前，老師會先講此篇新聞的重點和比較難的專有名詞，對於理解新聞的內容會較容易。收到新聞逐字稿後，能學到自己沒聽懂的單字。老師人很親切，謝謝老師。Jun 3, 2020