Then this lesson is for you!
Here is how this lesson works:
1. Tell me - What is your main focus?
- Practice presenting a speech already written
- Edit materials (proofread speech, powerpoint slides)
- Help and lessons on brainstorming/preparation
- Learn techniques and tips to improve your public speaking
2. Discuss - How do you want the lessons?
- Just pratice time and critique on improvement points?
- Full on lessons, tips of the day with homework
3. Decide - Materials
- Flexible materials (pages from books / homework )
- Books on the subject for full on lessons
Depending on your answers we can create lessons designed specifically for you to help practice and improve your public speaking and presentation.
Public speaking is hard for everyone (native speakers included) but with practice and experience you can become a confident presenter.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Self-Intro Hello! My name is Ashley, and it's wonderful to meet you. I'm originally from Oregon but I have now been living in Japan for around 4-5 years. As such I speak native English and conversati...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***tact2ktThe lesson was really good, and there certainly was no time wasted, and all the topics were able to be covered in the lesson in a good rhythm, so I wa… moreJan 1, 2020
***ta19910503hinataraプレゼンは日本語でも英語でも苦手ですが、先生と勉強していってチップを掴めば、成長できそうな気がします！ 時間があっという間に過ぎてしまいました。プロフェッショナルな目線でアドバイスをしてくださるのでとても参考になります。Dec 27, 2019