- Do you really want to learn German and not just have "fun classes"?
- Do you want to learn with the same books like at the Goethe Institut?
- Do you want structured and organized classes?
- Are you interested in a long term learning process? Yes? - Then I can help you!
- At the moment acceptance for new students is limited. If you are interested in taking classes with me, please write me a message.
My name is Jan, native German, born in the South of Germany in Ulm, the city of Albert Einstein and the famous "Ulmer Münster". I studied Sociology at the "Universität Konstanz" and "Teaching German as a foreign language" at the Goethe Institut Munich.WORK EXPERIENCE
I am an experiencied German language teacher. I have been teaching German in diferent universities and language schools:
* University UANL
- Monterrey, Mexico
* University UNIBE
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Repúblic
* Ministry of Higher Education
, Technology and Cience (MESCyT)
, Santo Domingo, Dom. Rep.
* German Embassy Language School
- Dom. Rep.
* High-School, Lycée Louis Pasteur
, Strasbourg, FranceQUALIFICATIONS* teaching certificate issued by the Goethe Institut Munich, Germany * examiner permission for the Goethe Exams (A1-C1) issued by the Goethe Institut Munich, Germany
* Intercultural Trainer Certificate, Universität Jena, GermanyI have participated in many congresses and workshops related to teaching German as a foreign language:* Participant at the 1st Central American Congress For German as a Foreign Language in Antigua, Guatemala* Participant at the seminar: New teaching methods in teaching German, Autonomous University of Nuevo León, Monterrey, Mexico* Participant at the 1st Acedemic Congress about using educational technology in teaching languages in Monterrey, MexicoCOURSES - I am offering:* regular course lessons with original coursebooks, also used by the Goethe Institut Tokyo* Exam Preparation for all Goethe Exams:
- Start Deutsch 1/2 - Goethe Zertifikat B1 / B2 / C1* Skill related lessons:
conversation & grammar classes* Fun lessons:
Learn German with German music TEACHING METHOD
- Free level placement test
- Original course material
- Interactive classes with interactive online whiteboard
- Course documentation (every class will be saved as a pdf/jpg)
- Online Cloud sharing (course material will be provided & saved in a shared cloud folder)
I speak German
. So I can easily help you out in another language if necessary, for example to compare grammar structures. But I always try to speak as much German as possible
so that you get used to it and learn faster.QUESTIONS ABOUT AVAILABILITY?
Just contact me. Hope to see you soon in one of my classes :)