Learning a foreign language from a tutor speaking 4 languages。
Hello! My name is Chloe (クロエ) and I am an experienced language tutor. I have been teaching Cantonese, English & Mandarin online and offline as a one-on-one private tutor at a cafe, restaurant or students' home on and off for years.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, I am a native speaker of Cantonese and a fluent speaker of English and Mandarin too. In addition, I have no problem with simple conversations in Japanese and I can understand long and complicated Japanese text messages.
I majored in Translation at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. After completing the 4-year degree I have spent the next 12 years working full-time in various multinational companies and sizable companies where my language and translation skills were well utilized. What's more, I have worked as a private language tutor outside my day job over the past 3 years to enjoy teaching and helping my students because I have always had a keen interest in sharing my knowledge related to languages and culture. Last August, I came to Japan to live with my Japanese husband after marriage. With a valid spouse visa I am allowed to work without any restrictions.
What is special about my lessons?
- Learn naturally while having funny and lighthearted conversations and role-playing games
- Student-centered learning
- Flexible teaching style. You can enjoy my lessons no matter you are shy or outgoing!
- All levels are welcome! You can be assured that you are going to learn at your comfortable pace with my patience and support.
- help you meet your personal and professional goals at all levels by step-by-step guidance.
For comments from my students, please visit the following link :
Are you ready for a brand-new experience of language learning?
I am looking forward to having Skype-lessons with you!