Hello, my name is Hyunji.
I am a tutor at Cafetalk and live in Busan, Korea.
- Studied and worked in Osaka for 7 years
- Graduated from Osaka National University
- Worked at an American company in Osaka
- Came back to Korea and currently work as a Japanese translator
- JLPT N1 scored 180
- Our family moved to Tianjin, China as my father became a resident employee in China
- Can speak Chinese as a daily conversation (New HSK Level 6)
- I worked at a Korean language school when I was in college
- I worked at SAMSUNG in China for 4 months
- Had several one-to-one Korean lesson
- Worked as a Japanese teacher at a Japanese academy in Korea (had a class for JLPT N1, N2 and EJU)
- Had several one-to-one Japanese lesson
- Has 10 years of experices in Korean-Japanese translation
- Was a translator for the Ministry of Culture and Science, international organization, JASSO and major companies
- Was the official translator at a comapny for 4 years
- Can take business translation
I'm doing my own business. Schedule will be changed frequently because of frequent business trips. Thank you for your understanding.