The most important thing for a student is to be able to communicate in English in learning the language. Even if it is in "broken English". Most, if not all, non-native English speaking people started that way.
My Work Experience
The experience I had with an Online English Tutorial platform was for Japanese students only with a few Brazilians at the start . It made me learn how they want to learn English at different levels.
My experience in various industries that gave me good general knowledge are:
- Banking, Financing, Credit and Collection - Marketing and promoting the bank's services
- Car dealership sales management - Mitsubishi Motors, Ford and GM
- Pharmaceutical - Medical Representative
- Real Estate Brokerage - Sales/Rental of lots, houses etc.
- Property Insurance - Insurance for vehicles and buildings
- Call Center (Business Process Outsourcing BPO)
- Taxi business
- Food Seasoning Distribution business - products like soy sauce, catsup and fish sauce
- Car Repair Shop business - car body repairs, repainting & mechanical
- Computer Shop business
With my good general knowledge, I have helped some students, like successfully transacting a good business deal of supplying batteries for an electric car manufacturer in Japan. Another student has consistently been taking my lessons almost everyday formore than 3 years because I have helped him in his profession as patent attorney. That is just a couple of them.
Earlier Online activities
Before online English tutors became in demand, I was actively writing online for clients. In my rough estimate, I would have written around 5,000 mostly paid articles in different topics. Some personal articles/blogs were posted at Helium and Blogsvertise where I was featured. Unfortunately those websites are no longer in existence.
In my younger days I was very much into sports. My favorite sport is Basketball. The other sports I liked and played were:
- Lawn Tennis
- Ten-Pin and Duck pin bowling
So, that's all about me. I hope you will feel comfortable and at ease when we are in a lesson.
Thank you and I look forward to be in a lesson with you.