Tara.S's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Dec 12, 2018
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 12 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Dec 6, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Flash sale coupon for Dec. 7th only! - ============================ Coupon Name: Flash sale coupon for Dec. 7th only! Code: 25b6fed1 Disc...
- Nov 24, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Cyber Monday Sale! - ============================ Coupon Name: Cyber Monday Sale! Code: 8e650834 Discount Rate: 15% For ...
- Oct 30, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Thank you for your understanding during my time of loss. Here is a coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: Thank you for your understanding during my time of loss. ...
- Oct 25, 2018 Passing in the family. - Hello students,I am sending you a notification because my grandmother has passed away and I need to...
- Oct 15, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Cafetalk day coupon - ============================ Coupon Name: Cafetalk day coupon Code: 556089c9 Discount Rate: 10% For...
Hello my name is Tara and I have been teaching English for over five years! I taught English in the Tokyo, Japan area for three years. I have worked with kids, young adults, and senior and I have taught in both private and group settings.
I have been teaching on Cafetalk for over a year now and enjoy meeting new students and helping them learn English!
I few things about me:
1. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I have been all around Asia and hope to explore Europe and South America in the future!
2. I have a sweet miniature longhair dachshund I adopted while in Japan, his name is Ouji :)
3. I have a love for pizza and baked goods. I am always in the kitchen baking cookies, bread...anything sweet I can create!
4. I recently became a mother of sweet baby girl named Lilah!
** To all mothers/father--babies and children are welcome in my lesson. I am a stay at home mother so sometimes my baby likes to join my lessons also!
I am very easy going and laid back. My lessons vary on each individual person and I cater to each person’s wants and needs.
My teaching style varies from person to person and even on subjects. Everyone learn things in different ways. I like to teach the best way for each individual to understand. I am a visual person so I like to write everything down that I learn so that I can go back and read over what was taught to me.
I look forward to meeting you!
Recommended by Eva B
I’ve been teaching lessons together with Tara recently, and I wanted to take the chance to recommend her, since she is such a great tutor to work with! She easily adapts to any student’s level, works with the student to correct his or her grammar, and on top of that is super friendly and fun to talk to. Since she has 3 years of experience teaching in Japan, she knows a lot of common mistakes and cultural points for Japanese students. Enjoy your classes with her!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
All lessons by this tutor
Feedback from students (181)
|Spanish||Just a few words|
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Less than 5 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|