October is Brazil Month on Cafetalk.
Tutors Ariana and Pilar Barrera, two bilingual tutors who teach English on Cafetalk and both live in Brazil,
will share with you to the country, culture and food of Brazil.
This is the topic: Explore Brazil in English
● Tutors ●
Brazilian tutor Ariana and Columbian tutor Pilar Barrera, will introduce you to the region of São Paulo and the capital Brasília
through the local architecture, food, festivals and popular tourist spots.
Explore Brazil together with the two tutors and Cafetalk staff Madeleine.
The symposium will be hosted by Cafetalk staff Madeleine!
・・・ When the symposium starts ・・・
Simply watch directly on the Cafetalk page!
You can also write comments during the stream!
*Please read the notes at the bottom of the page before watching.
Last English Symposium
Learn about the culture of Cameroon, Uganda & South Africa
Notes on watching the symposium live
Please read and agree to the following precautions before watching.
- *Streaming schedule is subject to change.
- *The quality of the video and volume of the audio may vary depending on your environment. Please adjust the brightness and volume of your device when watching.
- *If you are having trouble watching the stream, please try reconnecting your Wifi, changing devices, or moving to a location with better reception.
- *On the day of the event, we will monitor the stream and if the connection environment of the stream is deemed unsuitable for distribution, or if there is poor connection due to weather or disaster, we will cancel the event.
- *A free recorded version will be available for viewing at a later date.
- *Photographing, recording, or sound recording of any kind is not permitted during the stream, regardless of the purpose.
- *There will be a comment box on the viewing page where you can write your comments during the broadcast. You are welcome to write your supportive messages and impressions.
- *If we find any slanderous or discriminatory remarks in the comments section of the viewing page, we will immediately delete the post and identify the writer.