I thought to share with you some tips about how to improve your pronunciation while reading by Kenneth Bare from esl.about.com
Reading is a great way to improve your English and I actively encourage my students to read as much as possible!
1) Choose a paragraph and read aloud.
2) Choose a paragraph and mark each sentence with a sound script (helpful pronunciation markup). This will help you read more naturally, and thus pronounce correctly.
3) Choose a few sentences from your reading material and highlight content words. Read these sentences focusing on accenting these content words, while quickly speaking over the structure words.
4) Once you become comfortable reading a single paragraph aloud, read an entire page by reading a paragraph aloud and then reading one silently.
5) Choose some nursery rhymes to practice. They will help you with pronunciation through rhythm.
6) Read a short story or a few paragraphs to a friend who is also studying English. Compare the differences and discuss what might be the reasons for the differences.
7) Choose a paragraph, short article or newspaper story with new vocabulary. Use the Babylon dictionary or other online pronunciation resource to help you learn the correct pronunciation of these words.
8) Read a play with some friends. Each friend takes a different part. Start with short scenes. Once you are comfortable, read longer pieces together.
For more information see website link: http://esl.about.com/od/englishreadingskills/a/rtp_pronounce.htm