Here I found an interesting article that encourages us to hug a tree! What a sweet and thoughtful idea! :)
As quoted from the article; “Research has shown that humans need physical touch to stay mentally and physically healthy. Without it, many become lonely, sad and even sick.”
What's the solution? Hug a tree!
I hope you enjoy the article and join me for a discussion! I would love to meet you and hear from you.
Vocabulary for this article;
• Basic – (adjective) forming or relating to the most important part of something
• Express (verb) to make known especially in words or actions
• Hug – (noun) to put your arms around someone especially as a way of showing love or friendship
• Pandemic( medical noun): an occurrence in which a disease spreads very quickly and affects a large number of people over a wide area or throughout the world
• Promote – (verb)to help (something) happen, develop, or increase
• Recommend – (verb)to suggest that someone do (something)
• Scent – (noun ) a pleasant smell that is produced by something
• Spike –(noun) . to undergo a sudden sharp increase in, usually up to an indicated level
• Unpleasant – (adjective) not enjoyable : causing discomfort or pain