Let the world spice up your life.

Cafetalk Tutor's Column

Tutor Aleksi 's Column

Working holiday VISA agreement Japan and Finland

Oct 19, 2023

Did you know that now it is possible for Japanese to work and live in Finland for up to one year? 

A new agreement on working holiday arrangements, adopted by both parliaments will make it easier for young people aged 18–30 in Japan and Finland to familiarise themselves with the other country and work on a temporary basis to finance their stay.
The agreement will give Finnish and Japanese nationals a chance to familiarise themselves with the culture and society of the other country. They can work on a temporary basis in order to fund their travels. The working holiday agreement allows them to stay and work in the other country for up to one year.

Sounds like an adventure? If you are interested in talking more, do not hesitate to book a lesson and talk more about this! 

See you in the lesson! 

This column was published by the author in their personal capacity.
The opinions expressed in this column are the author's own and do not reflect the view of Cafetalk.

Got a question? Click to Chat