We will learn how a single policy, meant to help the general public, snowballed out of control and almost destroyed the world's financial system as we know it.
After the lesson you will be able to talk about, and explain in a way that everyone can understand, the 2008 Wall Street crash.
- Sub Prime Mortgages
- Homeowner Speculation
- Housing Bubble
- Home Repossession
- The way that Insurance helped the Collapse
- Securitization of Mortgages
- The Shadow Banking System
- The Collapse of the USA Economy
- The total number of USA banks that failed was 465 !
- Suggested Safeguards VS Actual Restrictions put in place
This is a very interesting lesson and it has many applications, ranging from house hold finances, to business structure, to national and international financial policy.
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 24hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons offered by this tutor
- All Lessons
- Academic Tutoring
60min 9,200 Pts
50min 5,800 Pts
30min 1,500 Pts
60min 15,000 Pts
30min 7,600 Pts
50min 10,000 Pts
60min 6,900 Pts
60min 2,800 Pts
50min 2,200 Pts
50min 2,400 Pts
25min 1,200 Pts
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
No comments, not yet.