Learning English can be fun!
When you book this class, tell me what you most want your child to learn! We can focus on speaking, listening, pronunciation, grammar, reading, writing, or some combination of these.
During class, we can:
- Use flashcards to review vocabulary
- Basic conversation practice
- Follow a textbook (Let's Go, Gogo Loves English, Side by Side, etc.)
- Practice the letters of the alphabet
- Describe pictures
- Sing songs and play games in English
- And much more!
During the lesson, I may use games, flashcards, pictures, and props to help keep things fun and interesting for your young learner.
After the lesson, I will provide you with detailed feedback and practical suggestions for how you can help your child continue to improve. Additionally, I will send homework that is designed to help your child review what was covered in the lesson.
See you in class!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hello there! Welcome to Linda's Cafetalk Profile! I'm an American living in North Carolina, USA. I'm an English teacher with over 5 years of experience teaching children, teens and adults.My Edu...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***umaru緊張していた娘でしたが、優しく話しかけてくださり、最後は楽しかったと言っていました。またお願いしたいと思いました。Jan 24, 2019
***amiとても分かりやすくて、楽しい英語レッスンを受けられます。次回も楽しみにしています。Jan 6, 2019
***ochanMy daughter always enjoys talking with Linda. We are really sorry that Linda has to leave CafeTalk soon...Sep 4, 2016
***ako_iwaとても丁寧なレッスンで、３０分の間に復習もキチンとしてくださるので、しっかり身についているようです。とても優しい先生です。しばらくレッスンが受けられなくなるのは残念ですがまた是非教えていただきたいです。Sep 4, 2016
***ochanLinda is so kind and thoughtful that she always thinks about students' needs. And her feedback is detailed about what my daughter talked about in the … moreAug 18, 2016